Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher
Centralized Waiting List


Housing Authorities Only


How to Change Your Address

Please note that you must inform a participating housing authority of any change in your name, address, total family income or household composition.  All inquires or changes must be made in writing.

Complete the Change of Address form and return it to a participating housing authority or change your address online at

If you do not respond to any correspondence mailed to you, or if your mail is returned for any reason, your name will be removed from this Centralized Waiting List.

©2019 Massachusetts Centralized Waiting List, All Rights Reserved, All Rights Reserved | P.O. Box 308 | Dedham, MA 02027 | Home | Legal | Privacy | Site Map